UC makes Open Access Publishing Agreement
- The University of California has made an agreement with Springer Nature that any papers published in a Springer journal with a UC-corresponding author will be open access!
- A Low-Cost High-Temperature Sensor Based on Long-Period Fiber/Microfiber Gratings by Local Fictive Temperature Modification
- Simple, fast, and low-cost synthesis of MIL-100 and MIL-88B in a modified domestic microwave oven
- PipetteJockey posts a tutorial for making and using a vacuum manifold for minipreps and other columns.
- A robot made for liquid handling and serial multiplexing fluorescence microscopy. Project on GitHub. From the same people who brought us NicoLase.
- Inte’s RealSense Depth Camera D455m is announced, and has 6m depth sensing with high resolution color and a global shutter for just $239. Again, we aren’t sponsored by anyone…
- The amazing Surrey Lab has an open PhD position at the Center for Genomic Regulation to work on in vitro reconstitution and cultured human cells.